The ConSep 2000® succeeded in integrating chip conveying and coolant cleaning in a very small system space. The modular system manages effortlessly various materials and chip types. Chips and fines in the coolant tank are reduced to a minimum. This economical, flexible solution is ideal for use in processing centres, multispindle automatic lathes, rotary indexing table drilling machines and lathes.
The hinged belt conveyor for the disposal of all kinds of chips including strings and curls. The integrated filter drum cleans the coolant up to 25µu.
Effective sludge and oil removal
The Sludge Barrier is a magnetic separation system that removes small ferrous particles and fines from the coolant tank. Sludge Barriers can be implemented in a new tank or retrofitted to almost any existing coolant tank. The Sludge Barrier is ideal for steel, cast and/or ductile iron applications.
Mayfran has two types of sludge barriers:
- Mayfran ASB Auto Sludge Barrier: will catch particles and automatically carry it out in a bin. An electrical power input is needed. In it’s secondary function it can be used as an oil skimmer.
- Mayfran SB Manual Sludge Barrier: will catch particles, sludge disposal requires manual handling of the product. No power input required.
More profit with recycling
Chip wringing is becoming progressively more important in today’s machine shops. Environmental laws limit the maximum residual coolant that can be left in transported swarf.
Reclaiming the expensive coolant and the increased sales value of the dried chips are significant cost saving factors for a shop operation.
The best general chip conveyor available utilizing proven cleaning technology for effective chip handling and removal.
- Increased machine uptime
- Reduced coolant tank maintenance
- Extended coolant, pump and tooling life
- Compact design
- Easy retrofit to any orginal chip conveyor