The export-oriented European metalworking industry is dependent on political and economic developments in various countries. Trade wars, protectionism and geopolitical tensions influence production, supply chains and global markets. The industry is also cyclical and needs to be flexible and innovative to respond appropriately to market changes. More sustainable production methods need to be introduced to meet increasing environmental and climate protection requirements. Digitalisation through IIOT, Big Data and artificial intelligence is changing the industry, while at the same time there is a shortage of skilled labour.
State-of-the-art technology from Mayfran can help to master these diverse challenges. Our solutions support you in this by
- optimising processes for the removal and sorting of scrap,
- improving the utilisation of your machinery and increasing running times,
- reducing wear on your machines and equipment through reliable chip removal and continuous cooling lubricant treatment,
- increase the surface quality of your parts,
- extend tool life,
- reduce the costs for cooling lubricants and maintenance, and
- increase the value of your scrap through better separation and drying.